Spectrum works closely with many agencies on the North Shore. Referrals are received from any professional working with families living on the North Shore including..
- VCHA Community Nurses (Early Years Team)
- Social Workers (MCFD and VCHA)
- Infant Development Program
- North Shore Multicultural Society
- North Shore Crisis Center
- Family Services of the North Shore
- North Shore Neighbourhood House/Learning Together
- Pregnancy Crisis Center
- North Shore Womens Center
- RCMP victim services
If you have a client you would like to refer to Spectrum refer to the Guidelines below and call Sally Livingstone at 604-562-5530 or email email@example.com
How it works
Our services are provided to mothers living on the North Shore with children under the age of five. Once a referral is received the family is matched with a caregiver/mentor who then meets with the family and together they work out a schedule for the caregiver/mentor to spend time in the home.
The referring agency, mother and Spectrum work together to ensure that optimum support is provided and to liaise with other resources as required.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".